Porter’s 3 Way Lift Brief is a utilitarian bag par excellence for the discerning traveler and businessman, rendered in waterproof twill densely woven with strong spun nylon macaroni yarn (this is made using 210 denier nylon yarn as warp and yarn made of several macaroni fibers as weft). The reverse of the fabric is PVC coated to create a body that retains its shape while being supremely waterproof. Made in Japan, it boasts the following features:
• Zip-through top closure: Zip opens the bag fully across the top and down one side of the bag for greater access
• Top handles with snap-top binder
• Concealed backpack straps and detachable shoulder strap offer multiple carry options (with padding to the rear for comfort while in backpack mode)
• Diagonal zip on front opens to reveal an expansive storage area plus two additional zip-through pockets
• Interior features a dedicated padded laptop compartment (accommodates up to 17”) closing with velcro for security, plus key attachment and three drop-down pockets
11.5" H x 17" L x 4" D
This product is no longer available.