Designed by Ayzit Boston of the PB 0110 design team, the AB 1 tote is an exquisite and elegant bag with a long list of exceptional qualities. Where to begin? The leather comes from one of Europe’s most renowned tanneries: located in Wallonia, Belgium it has specialized in the pure vegetable tanning of top quality cowhide since 1873. The exquisite suede calfskin, meanwhile, is created by a Polish specialist in fine split leather. The solid brass fittings are custom designed and made for PB 0110 at a workshop in Tuscany. All zips, again made of solid brass, are produced in the heart of Germany. The thread used is spun in southwest Germany by a family-run firm dating back over 150 years. In use, outstanding features include its ultra light weight (just 20 oz) and adjustable straps allowing both hand and shoulder carry. The grey suede-lined interior features one large zip pocket.
As with all PB0110 designs the leather will soften over time and become more supple while the overall shape of the bag is maintained.
• Twin adjustable straps with three settings
• Internals: one large main compartment and one zip pocket
• Cowhide, pure vegetable tanned
• Front and back formed from large cuts of leather 1.7 mm thick
• Raw edge seams with hard-wearing thread at 2.5 stitches per cm
• Edges multi-dyed and polished
• Lined in suede calfskin
• Hardware triangles, studs, bars and zip puller in solid brass, designed by Friederike Daumiller
• Zips in solid brass, repeatedly polished to a smooth finish, easy on the hands and scratch-prone surfaces
15.5 "H x 13.5" L x 3"D