Designed by Ayzit Boston of the PB 0110 design team, the exquisite AB 2 handbag/brief is composed of some exceptional materials. The leather comes from one of Europe’s most renowned tanneries: located in Wallonia, Belgium it has specialized in the pure vegetable tanning of top quality cowhide since 1873. The exquisite suede calfskin, meanwhile, is created by a Polish specialist in fine split leather. The solid brass fittings are custom designed and made for PB 0110 at a workshop in Tuscany. All zips, again made of solid brass, are produced in the heart of Germany. The thread used is spun in southwest Germany by a family-run firm dating back over 150 years. In use, outstanding features of use are its light weight (2lbs 4oz) and adjustable straps which allow both hand or shoulder carry. The AB2 is designed to perfectly accommodate the A4 (standard paper) format making ideal for work or daily life: carrying files, documents, laptop or iPad as needed. Quite structured in order to keep your belongings organized within its three compartments, it will become more supple with use while still retaining its shape.
• Two short handles together with 36" leather shoulder strap, detachable via two snap hooks
• External two-way zip
• Internals: one large main compartment, two slash pockets, one cardholder and one zip pocket
• Cowhide, pure vegetable tanned
• Front and reverse formed from large cuts of leather 2 mm thick
• Very few seams; all raw edged with hard-wearing thread at 3 stitches per cm
• Edges multi-dyed and polished
• Lined in suede calfskin
• D ring, snap hook, buckle and zip puller in solid brass, designed by Friederike Daumiller
• Zips in solid brass, repeatedly polished to a smooth finish, easy on the hands and scratch-prone surfaces
10" H x 14"L x 3.5"D
This product is no longer available.