Designed by PB 0110 design team member Ayzit Bostan, the AB 3 is a chic, compact handbag with three distinct compartments inside. A timeless yet modern classic, this is a bag you are sure to hand down. The leather comes from one of Europe’s most renowned tanneries: located in Wallonia, Belgium it has specialized in the pure vegetable tanning of top quality cowhide since 1873. The exquisite suede calfskin, meanwhile, is created by a Polish specialist in fine split leather. The solid brass fittings are custom designed and made for PB 0110 at a workshop in Tuscany. All zips, again made of solid brass, are produced in the heart of Germany. The thread used is spun in southwest Germany by a family-run firm dating back over 150 years. The AB 3 makes an excellent day-to-evening bag as it is lightweight (just 2 lbs) with the option of both hand or shoulder carry. Quite structured in order to keep your belongings organized within its three compartments, it will become more supple with use while still retaining its shape.
• One large handle plus a 36” shoulder strap, detachable, via two snap hooks
• Internals: three large compartments, one cardholder and one zip pocket
• Cowhide, pure vegetable tanned
• Front and reverse formed from large cuts of leather 2 mm thick
• Very few seams; all raw edged with hard-wearing thread at 3 stitches per cm
• Edges multi-dyed and polished
• Lined in suede calfskin
• Stud, Bar, D rings, snap hooks and zip puller in solid brass, designed by Friederike Daumiller
• Zip in solid brass, repeatedly polished to a smooth finish, easy on the hands and scratch-prone surfaces
9"H x 11"L x 4"D
This product is no longer available.