Designed by Christine Ahrens for PB 0110, the CA 2 briefcase is a study in clean-lined, timeless modern design. Stark and strong it suits a man or woman equally and is made up of some exceptional materials. The leather comes from one of Europe’s most renowned tanneries: located in Wallonia, Belgium it has specialized in the pure vegetable tanning of top quality cowhide since 1873. The exquisite suede calfskin meanwhile is created by a Polish specialist in fine split leather, with the solid brass fittings custom designed and made for PB 0110 at a workshop in Tuscany. All zips, also made of solid brass, are produced in the heart of Germany, and the thread used is spun in southwest Germany by a family-run firm dating back over 150 years. In use, outstanding features include its light weight ((2lbs 10oz) and an adjustable shoulder strap allowing both hand and cross-body carry.
• Twin handles
• Shoulder strap adjusts from 37" to 47", with seven settings. Detachable via two snap hooks
• External two-way zip
• Internals: one large compartment together with two slash pockets, one cardholder and one zip pocket
• Cowhide, pure vegetable tanned
• Front and reverse formed from large cuts of leather 2.2 mm thick
• Sturdy leather base, two leather feet and very few seams
• Raw edge seams with hard-wearing thread and three stitches per cm
• Edges multi-dyed and polished
• Lined in suede calfskin
• D ring, snap hook, buckle and zip puller in solid brass, designed by Friederike Daumiller
• Zips in solid brass, repeatedly polished to a smooth finish, easy on the hands and scratch-prone surfaces
11.5" H x 15" L x 4"D
This product is no longer available.