Chic meets travel vessel in this modern reinterpretation of a classic silhouette by designer Christine Ahrens for PB 0110. This eye-catching bag sports a cool shape inspired by "the desire to transport a folded shirt without creasing”. The leather comes from one of Europe’s most renowned tanneries: located in Wallonia, Belgium it has specialized in the pure vegetable tanning of top quality cowhide since 1873. The exquisite suede calfskin meanwhile is created by a Polish specialist in fine split leather. The solid brass fittings are custom designed and made for PB 0110 at a workshop in Tuscany. All zips, also made of solid brass, are produced in the heart of Germany, and the thread used is spun in southwest Germany by a family-run firm dating back over 150 years.
• Twin handles
* External two-way zip
• Internals: one large main compartment, one cardholder and one zip pocket
• Cowhide, pure vegetable tanned
• Composed of a single large cut of leather, 2.2 mm thick
• Two feet on base along with leather band for extra stability
• Very few seams; all raw edged with hard-wearing thread at 2.5 stitches per cm
• Edges multi-dyed and polished
• Lined in suede calfskin
• D ring and zip puller in solid brass, designed by Friederike Daumiller
• Zips in solid brass, repeatedly polished to a smooth finish, easy on the hands and scratch-prone surfaces
• Weight: 4 lbs
12.5"H x 14" L x 9.5"D
This product is no longer available.