From the mind of PB 0110 design team member Azit Bostan, the AB10 Shoulder Bag is a petite and chic crossbody or over-the-shoulder bag. It is incredibly light and sports a clean, minimalist design. The leather comes from one of Europe’s most renowned tanneries: located in Wallonia, Belgium it has specialized in the pure vegetable tanning of top quality cowhide since 1873. The exquisite suede calfskin, meanwhile, is created by a Polish specialist in fine split leather. The solid brass fittings are custom designed and made for PB 0110 at a workshop in Tuscany. All zips, again made of solid brass, are produced in the heart of Germany. The thread used is spun in southwest Germany by a family-run firm dating back over 150 years. As with all PB0110 designs the leather will soften over time and become more supple while the overall shape of the bag is maintained.
Weight: 10 oz
• One 120-135 cm adjustable shoulder strap with five settings; detachable, with two snap hooks
• Interior features large main compartment, one cardholder and one zip pocket
• Cowhide, pure vegetable tanned and made in Belgium
• Front and back made of large pieces of leather 2 mm thick
• Edges multi-dyed and polished
• Raw edge seams with hard-wearing thread and 3 stitches/cm
• Inner bag in suede calfskin
• YKK zippers in solid brass, made in Germany repeatedly polished to a smooth finish, easy on the hands and scratch-prone surfaces
• Triangles, studs, bars and zip puller, designed by Friederike Daumiller; 100 % brass made in Italy
* Comes with dust bag
5.5" H x 7.5"L x 1.25"D
This product is no longer available.