From the mind of PB 0110 design team member Ayzit Bostan, the small scale AB26 bag is ultra lightweight and sports a clean, minimalist design and lady like appeal. The leather comes from one of Europe’s most renowned tanneries. Located in Wallonia, Belgium it has specialized in the pure vegetable tanning of top quality cowhide since 1873. The exquisite suede calfskin, meanwhile, is created by a Polish specialist in fine split leather. The solid brass fittings are custom designed and made for PB 0110 at a workshop in Tuscany. All zips, again made of solid brass, are produced in the heart of Germany. The thread used is spun in southwest Germany by a family-run firm dating back over 150 years. As with all PB0110 designs the leather will soften over time and become more supple while the overall shape of the bag is maintained.
• Short for handheld or forearm carry
• Tab closure, open top
• Interior no lining, but the backside of the leather is treated with a special lotion to avoid any shavings from the leather
• Cowhide, pure vegetable tanned made in Belgium
• Studs, bars and zip puller 100 % brass, designed by Friederike Daumiller, made in Italy
• YKK Excella® zippers in solid brass, made in Germany, repeatedly polished to a smooth finish, easy on the hands and scratch–prone surfaces
• Comes with dust bag
* Weight 1 lb 2 oz
14" H x 15.5" L x 1.5"D
This product is no longer available.