From the mind of PB 0110 design team member Ayzit Bostan, the AB32 shoulder bag is a key new shape this Spring. Generously sized and lightweight (1 lb, 7 oz) the AB32 model sports a clean, minimalist design.The leather comes from one of Europe’s most renowned tanneries. Located in Wallonia, Belgium it has specialized in the pure vegetable tanning of top quality cowhide since 1873. The exquisite suede calfskin, meanwhile, is created by a Polish specialist in fine split leather. The solid brass fittings are custom designed and made for PB 0110 at a workshop in Tuscany. All zips, again made of silver toned solid brass, are produced in the heart of Germany. The thread used is spun in southwest Germany by a family-run firm dating back over 150 years. The model offers multiple carry options and security via a leather drawstring closure. PB Bags become more supple with time and blend to the wearers impressions becoming "beloved objects." Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
• Adjustable shoulder straps with dual carry option - up to 45 inches long
• Inside, one large main compartment and one zip pocket.
• Cowhide, pure vegetable tanned made in Belgium
• Edges multi-dyed and polished
• Interior no lining, but the backside of the leather is treated with a special lotion to avoid any shavings from the leather
• Studs, bars and zip puller 100 % brass, designed by Friederike Daumiller, made in Italy
• YKK Excella® zippers in solid brass, made in Germany, repeatedly polished to a smooth finish, easy on the hands and scratch–prone surfaces
• Comes with dust bag
11.5" H x 9.25 "L x 6" D
This product is no longer available.