Designed by PB 0110 design team member Azyt Bostan the AB38 is a clean modern circular bag. The interior features a cardholder and one zip pocket of supple calf suede. The leather comes from one of Europe’s most renowned tanneries: located in Wallonia, Belgium it has specialized in the pure vegetable tanning of top quality cowhide since 1873. The exquisite suede calfskin, meanwhile, is created by a Polish specialist in fine split leather. The thread used is spun in southwest Germany by a family-run firm dating back over 150 years.
• Made with cowhide, pure vegetable tanned leather made in Belgium
• Top handle carry as well as an adjustable shoulder strap with six settings
• Lining in calf suede
• D-ring and zip puller, designed by Friederike Daumiller, 100 % brushed silver tone hardware made in Italy
• YKK Excella® zip repeatedly polished to a smooth finish, gentle on the hands and scratch-prone surfaces, made in Germany
• Edges multi-dyed and polished
• Raw edge seams with hard-wearing thread made in Germany
• Inside, one main compartment with a card holder drop down pocket
• Comes with PB0110 dust bag
8" x 8" x 3.5"