From the mind of PB 0110 design team member Azit Bostan, the AB22 Handbag is a petite and chic handheld or over-the-shoulder bag. It is incredibly light and sports a clean, minimalist design. The leather comes from one of Europe’s most renowned tanneries: located in Wallonia, Belgium it has specialized in the pure vegetable tanning of top quality cowhide since 1873. The exquisite suede calfskin, meanwhile, is created by a Polish specialist in fine split leather. The solid brass fittings are custom designed and made for PB 0110 at a workshop in Tuscany. All zips, again made of solid brass, are produced in the heart of Germany. The thread used is spun in southwest Germany by a family-run firm dating back over 150 years.
• 40" detachable shoulder strap
• Cowhide, pure vegetable tanned and made in Belgium
• Front and back made of large pieces of leather 2 mm thick
• Edges multi-dyed and polished
• Raw edge seams with hard-wearing thread and 3 stitches/cm
• Inner bag in suede calfskin - one zip pocket and one card holder slot
• YKK zippers in solid brass, made in Germany repeatedly polished to a smooth finish, easy on the hands and scratch-prone surfaces
• Triangles, studs, bars and zip puller, designed by Friederike Daumiller; 100 % brass made in Italy
• Comes with dust bag
7.25"H x 9.5"L x 3.75"D
This product is no longer available.