Handcrafted in Spain and designed by Spanish-born, Paris-based designer Fernando Bonastre, the Beetle Bag is a bestseller from the label’s debut women's collection. The epitome of modern chic, the Beetle uses the highest quality vegetable-tanned leathers and painted edges, with the design distilled down to a pure, architectural simplicity. Nothing is over-designed with only the essential hardware present: Italian Alce hardware and Raccagni zippers are used to achieve its pristine look. The Beetle's structured linear shape is complemented by the shoulder strap which allows for options of carry. This could work easily as a going to the office work bag or a chic day around town bag.
• 5” handles with a detachable, fully adjustable leather shoulder strap measuring up to 45”
• Large, external hidden drop-down pockets on each side of the body. Great for quick reach items like phone and keys.
• Lined in grey cotton canvas with an interior zip pocket plus two drop-down pockets suitable for smartphone and other small items
• Brushed silver hardware and metal feet
• Weight: 2 lbs 6 oz
• Comes with Bonastre dust bag
9" H x 15"L x 7.5"D
This product is no longer available.