Handcrafted in Spain and designed by Spanish-born, Paris-based designer Fernando Bonastre, the Clam Bag is a striking mdern handbag from the label’s debut women's collection. The epitome of minimalist chic, the Clam Bag is made from the highest quality vegetable-tanned leathers and painted edges, with the design distilled down to a pure, architectural simplicity. Nothing is over-designed with only the essential hardware present: Italian Alce hardware and Raccagni zippers are used to achieve its pristine look. The Clam bag is a fantastic everyday bag suitable for taking to work or around town and then out to dinner. While the leather starts out quite firm and structured it softens up beautifully over time. The overall shape though is maintainted.
• Metal and leather shoulder strap measure 40" long
• Lined in grey cotton canvas with an interior zip pocket and two drop-down pockets
• Exterior zip pocket nestled under the outer flap
• Brushed silver hardware and two-way zipper
• Weight: 1 lbs 13 oz
• Comes with Bonastre dust bag
10"H x 12"L x 4"D
This product is no longer available.