After much searching the Lotuff team found a collection of dead-stock briefcase locks from the 1950s and the Locking Crossbody came to be. Chic and functional the bag is fully leather-lined with two interior compartments, a middle divider, and a zipper pocket. A strap allows for cross-body carry, and a key ensures that your possessions can be locked safely inside.
• Oiled-brass deadstock 1950s briefcase lock with key.
• Fully leather lined for strength and sustenance.
• Double-gusset construction creates two separate interior compartments.
• Full-length (6 1/2") zipper pocket in rear compartment.
• Polished edges for elegant exterior finish.
• Removable, adjustable (42" to 45") cross-body strap.
• Solid-brass YKK Excella zipper and solid-brass buckle and rivets.
7"H x 9L x 2.5"D
This product is no longer available.