The Fluke Bag by German-based brand Tsatsas is both edgy and sublimely minimal: from design to materials to craftsmanship. Handcrafted in Germany in strictly limited numbers, each bag is individualized by serial number. The Fluke is Tsatsas’ best seller and it’s easy to see why: its unique silhouette is edgy yet at the same time accessible enough for everyday use. This season suede has been added to the mix, in a striking and versatile shade of blue, complemented by an interior lined with lamb leather in Tsatsas’ signature ‘Pacific Blue’. All Tsatsas leathers come from animals reared for meat production, with only smooth, open-pore hides utilized: the unique grain of each carefully-chosen piece determines its surface texture. Tanneries used fulfill the highest ecological and technical standards, producing leathers free of AZO dyestuffs, PCP and chrome VI.
• 100% suede body: exceptionally lightweight
• 100% South Indian lamb nappa leather lining in Tsatsas’ ‘Pacific Blue’
• Two small internal pockets (5" x 5" and 3.5" x 5")
• Zip-fastening pocket and gold hardware (6" x 5")
• Top handle for hand held or forearm carry
• Magnetic closure
• Comes with dust bag
• Exclusive to Roztayger in the US
15" H x 15" L x 3.5"D
This product is no longer available.