New for 2016 the Coen bag by German-based brand Tsatsas delivers a striking unisex briefcase silhouette while also providing key functionality. Features include 2 seven inch high top handles, nearly full zip open access to the interior which is flanked by a large zipper pocket on one side (7" x 5") and two drop down pockets on the other. (5"x 4" and 2" x 4") From design to materials to craftsmanship, the expertise and attention to detail that goes into each Tsatsas bag makes carrying it a tactile, truly luxurious experience. Handcrafted in Germany in strictly limited numbers, each piece is individualized by serial number. The bag boasts a sumptuous interior lined in Tsatsas’ signature ‘Pacific Blue’ lamb leather. All Tsatsas leathers come from animals reared for meat production, with only smooth, open-pore hides utilized: the unique grain of each carefully-chosen piece determines its surface texture. Tanneries used fulfill the highest ecological and technical standards, producing leathers free of AZO dyestuffs, PCP and chrome VI. Model is wearing a Crippen Jake Shirt and Le Yucca Shoes.
• 100% calf leather
• 100% South Indian lamb nappa leather lining in Tsatsas’ ‘Pacific Blue’
• Opens via expansive zipper for easy loading and unloading
• Inside there is one zip pocket with gold hardware (5.5"L x 7"D) and two drop down pockets (5"L x 4"D and 2"L x 4"D)
• Top handle straps: 7 inches high
• Metal Feet
• Comes with dust bag
• Weight: 3lbs
• Exclusive to Roztayger in the US
16" H x 12'L x 5.25" D
This product is no longer available.