New for 2016 the Ada bag by German-based brand Tsatsas is the quintessential minimalist ladies handbag. From design to materials to craftsmanship, the expertise and attention to detail that goes into each Tsatsas bag makes carrying it a tactile, truly luxurious experience. Handcrafted in Germany in strictly limited numbers, each piece is individualized by serial number. The Ada features hand held or adjustable long strap options, a sumptuous interior lined in Tsatsas’ signature ‘Pacific Blue’ lamb leather, 2 separate interior areas with one zip pocket and 2 drop down pockets. All Tsatsas leathers come from animals reared for meat production, with only smooth, open-pore hides utilized: the unique grain of each carefully-chosen piece determines its surface texture. Tanneries used fulfill the highest ecological and technical standards, producing leathers free of AZO dyestuffs, PCP and chrome VI. Model is wearing Crippen Jake Shirt and Le Yucca Loafers.
• 100% calf leather with magnetic snap closure
• 100% South Indian lamb nappa leather lining in Tsatsas’ ‘Pacific Blue’
• Two small internal pockets (4"x5 and 2"x5") and one zip close pocket (7"x 5")
• Zip-fastening pocket and gold hardware
• Single hand-held strap: 4.5 inch height and longer adjustable shoulder strap (up to 52 inches)
• 2 separate compartments inside flanked by pockets and metal feet
• Comes with dust bag
• Weight: 1lb, 13oz
• Exclusive to Roztayger in the US
9.5" x 12"L x 5.5"D
This product is no longer available.