Designed by PB 0110 design team member Christine Ahrens, the CA6 backpack is lighweight (1 lb, 5 oz) and sports a clean, minimalist design. The leather comes from one of Europe’s most renowned tanneries: located in Wallonia, Belgium it has specialized in the pure vegetable tanning of top quality cowhide since 1873. The exquisite suede calfskin, meanwhile, is created by a Polish specialist in fine split leather. The solid brass fittings are custom designed and made for PB 0110 at a workshop in Tuscany. All zips, again made of solid brass, are produced in the heart of Germany. The thread used is spun in southwest Germany by a family-run firm dating back over 150 years.
• One handle and weighs 1lb 5oz
• Two adjustable straps 68-85 cm, with three settings
• External two-way zip
• Outside, one mounted zip pocket
• Inside, one large main compartment and one cardholder
• Cowhide, pure vegetable tanned
• Fine 0.7 mm cuts of leather
• Specially reinforced strap mount
• Very few seams
• Raw edge seams with hard-wearing thread and 2.5 stitches/cm
• Ring buckles and zip puller in solid brass, designed by Friederike Daumiller
• Zips in solid brass, repeatedly polished to a smooth finish, easy on the hands and scratch-prone surfaces
16.5" H x 13"L x 5.5"D
This product is no longer available.