Designed by PB 0110 design team member Christine Ahrens, the CA6 backpack is lighweight (1 lb, 5 oz) and sports a clean, minimalist design. The leather comes from one of Europe’s most renowned tanneries: located in Wallonia, Belgium it has specialized in the pure vegetable tanning of top quality cowhide since 1873. The exquisite suede calfskin, meanwhile, is created by a Polish specialist in fine split leather. The solid brass fittings are custom designed and made for PB 0110 at a workshop in Tuscany. All zips, again made of solid brass, are produced in the heart of Germany. The thread used is spun in southwest Germany by a family-run firm dating back over 150 years. As with all PB0110 designs the leather will soften over time and become more supple while the overall shape of the bag is maintained.
• One handle and weighs 1lb 13oz
• Two adjustable straps 68-85 cm, with three settings
• External two-way zip
• Outside, one mounted zip pocket
• Inside, one large main compartment and one cardholder
• Cowhide, pure vegetable tanned
• Fine 0.7 mm cuts of leather
• Specially reinforced strap mount
• Very few seams
• Raw edge seams with hard-wearing thread and 2.5 stitches/cm
• Ring buckles and zip puller in solid brass, designed by Friederike Daumiller
• Zips in solid brass, repeatedly polished to a smooth finish, easy on the hands and scratch-prone surfaces
16.5" H x 13"L x 5.5"D
This product is no longer available.