Designed by PB 0110 design team member Christian Metzner, the CM10 Tote is large and has ample room for all work materials. It is also incredibly light (2 lb, 5 oz) and sports a clean, minimalist design. The leather comes from one of Europe’s most renowned tanneries: located in Wallonia, Belgium it has specialized in the pure vegetable tanning of top quality cowhide since 1873. The exquisite suede calfskin, meanwhile, is created by a Polish specialist in fine split leather. The solid brass fittings are custom designed and made for PB 0110 at a workshop in Tuscany. All zips, again made of solid brass, are produced in the heart of Germany. The thread used is spun in southwest Germany by a family-run firm dating back over 150 years.
• Molded curved handles and straps inspired by high-quality gentlemen’s belts with two layers of leather that become slimmer at the edges and therefore pleasant to the touch and comfortable to carry. (7 inches above the top of the bag)
• One 95-120 cm adjustable shoulder strap with seven settings, detachable, with two snap hooks
• Lightweight: weighs 1lb 5oz
• Outside fitted pocket for quick access, ideal for iPad® with Apple Smart Cover® or DIN 4 document (8 x 12 inches_
• Inside, one large inner main compartment and one suspended zip pocket made of calf suede
• Cowhide, pure vegetable tanned and made in Belgium
• Made with fine 0.7 mm cuts of leather
• Specially reinforced strap mount
• Very few seams
• Raw edge seams with hard-wearing thread and 2.5 stitches/cm
• Zip pull, D rings, buckles, and carabiners of solid brass, designed by Friederike Daumiller, 100 % brass made in Italy
• YKK zippers in solid brass, made in Germany repeatedly polished to a smooth finish, easy on the hands and scratch-prone surfaces
• No lining, but the backside of the leather is treated with a special lotion to avoid any shavings from the leather
16.5" H x 14.5"L x 5."D
This product is no longer available.