Designed by PB 0110 design team member Christian Metzner, the CM13 Wallet is a streamlined and minimalist long wallet with fanned interior for bills, passport, credit cards and business cards. The leather comes from one of Europe’s most renowned tanneries: located in Wallonia, Belgium it has specialized in the pure vegetable tanning of top quality cowhide since 1873. The exquisite suede calfskin, meanwhile, is created by a Polish specialist in fine split leather. The solid brass fittings are custom designed and made for PB 0110 at a workshop in Tuscany. All zips, again made of solid brass, are produced in the heart of Germany. The thread used is spun in southwest Germany by a family-run firm dating back over 150 years.
• Inside, one main compartment
• Slim card holder with 10 credit card slots
• Cowhide, pure vegetable tanned made in Belgium
• YKK zipper in solid brass, repeatedly polished to a smooth finish, easy on the hands and scratch-prone surfaces, made in Germany
• No lining, but the backside of the leather is treated with a special lotion to avoid any shavings from the leather
• Comes with PB 0110 box
4"H x 9" L x .5"D
This product is no longer available.