From the mind of PB 0110 design team member Christian Metzner the CM22 shoulder bag is ultra lightweight (1 lb, 3 oz) and sports a clean, minimalist design. A drawstring top closes the top of the main compartment. The leather comes from one of Europe’s most renowned tanneries. Located in Wallonia, Belgium it has specialized in the pure vegetable tanning of top quality cowhide since 1873. The exquisite suede calfskin, meanwhile, is created by a Polish specialist in fine split leather. The solid brass fittings are custom designed and made for PB 0110 at a workshop in Tuscany. All zips, again made of solid brass, are produced in the heart of Germany. The thread used is spun in southwest Germany by a family-run firm dating back over 150 years. As with all PB0110 designs the leather will soften over time and become more supple while the overall shape of the bag is maintained.
• Cowhide, pure vegetable tanned leather made in Belgium (note: appearance is slightly wrinkled all over)
• Zip puller 100 % brass, designed by Friederike Daumille, made in Italy
• YKK Excella® zippers in solid brass, made in Germany repeatedly polished to a smooth finish, gentle on the hands and scratch-prone surfaces
• Front and back made of large cuts of leather
• No lining, but the backside of the leather is treated with a special lotion to avoid any shavings from the leather
• Raw edge seams with hard-wearing thread made in Germany
• Two straps
• Inside, one main compartment
• Hidden zippered compartment for mobile phone or wallet on the outside
• Comes with dust bag
16"H x 13"L x 4.5"D
This product is no longer available.