Designed by PB 0110 design team member Christian Metzner, the colorblocked CM4 Wallet provides compartments for cash and cards and a multi-purpose compartment than can hold a smartphone, checkbook, or passport. For this reason it can also work beautifully as a clutch. The leather comes from one of Europe’s most renowned tanneries: located in Wallonia, Belgium it has specialized in the pure vegetable tanning of top quality cowhide since 1873. The exquisite suede calfskin, meanwhile, is created by a Polish specialist in fine split leather. The solid brass fittings are custom designed and made for PB 0110 at a workshop in Tuscany. The thread used is spun in southwest Germany by a family-run firm dating back over 150 years.
• Inside, 2 large compartments, zip closed areas and one "hidden" snap closed area for secret items
• 14 slots for credit cards, zip coin area, and 2 separate cash areas on one side
• One open area that can accommodate a cellphone, passport or checkbook on the other zip side
• Cowhide, pure vegetable tanned made in Belgium
• YKK silver zippers with leather pull
• Comes with PB 0110 box
4.5" x 7.75"L x 1.5"D
This product is no longer available.