Handmade in Brooklyn, the Kika Brief #2 is a unique, artisanal briefcase. Made in small quantities using high-end Horween leather that is thick, pliant, buttery and fragrant, it promises a lifetime of wear. It features a clean, softly structured shape, short handles and a removable longer strap.
Be sure to check out the video below for a sneak peek of the Kika NY studio workshop.
• Made from 1.8mm waterproof vegetable tanned Horween leather - short handles are made from bridle leather
• Solid brass hardware
• Unlined with 1 large pocket (17"-10") & 2 smaller pockets (6" x 7”) + (11" x 7" ).
• Fits 17" laptop, files-folders, paperwork & standard architect drawings.
• Solid brass zipper Top Closure.
• Bridle Leather handles & removable shoulder strap.
12"H x 18"L x 1"D
This product is no longer available.