The archival large Field Bag is intended as a daily workhorse, a crossover between a traditional English fishing bag and an urban messenger bag. Durable construction and practical features allow the bag to excel at carrying gear both outdoors and to the office.
The Field Bag is constructed from the highest quality materials: 22 oz Waxed twill fabric, Horween leather, and thread are of US origin. Webbing and most of the brass hardware is sourced from the UK. RiRi zippers are made in Switzerland.
• Roomy main compartment,
• Two bellows pockets, and one large pocket across the back
• A solid brass ring provides an easy attachment point for keys or fishing net.
• Leather strap, roller buckle, and a heavy-duty zipper secure the bag's contents.
• Edges are bound in waxed cotton tape, all stress points are bar-tacked or riveted, and each bag is hand-numbered.
• Easily fits laptops (up to 15") in the owner's own sleeve.
16"H x 12.75"L x 4"D
This product is no longer available.