FilMelange presents its high-end take on the classic zip-through hooded sweatshirt, painstakingly made in Japan on a vintage ‘sinker wheel’ loom. 100% natural ultra long-staple cotton, incorporating 50% recycled fibers, is used for the outer with a lining composed of extra-plush 100% organic cotton fleece.
Key details include a natural-toned metal zipper, made exclusively for FilMelange by Riri of Switzerland, and twin pockets ample enough to serve as hand warmers. The dual-layer drawstring hood meanwhile forms a classic triangular silhouette when in use. With a slightly relaxed cut throughout, raglan sleeves combine with the softness of the material to offer unparalleled comfort. The ‘mix melange’ colorway brings together two shades of heather gray to highlight the sweatshirt’s construction.
Exclusive to Roztayger in the USA
Model is wearing size 4 and is 5 feet 10 inches, 135 lbs
• Supremely soft natural (outer) and organic (inner) cottons, both developed in-house by FilMelange
• Classic ‘triangular’ drawstring hood
• Custom-made zipper by Riri of Switzerland
• Ample ‘hand warmer’ pockets
• Unhurriedly artisan-made in Japan on a vintage ‘sinker wheel’ machine
• ‘Mix melange’ colorway illustrates classic sweat construction
|Size ||Length (in) ||Chest (in) |
|4 ||26.75 ||19 |
|5 ||28 ||21 |
|6 ||29 ||22 |
This product is no longer available.