The Archival Rucksack is made from 18 oz cotton duck and is a modern interpretation of the traditional canoe pack. With a slim profile, durable construction, and sensible features this bag is free of complications, pared down and ready to face the day.
Cotton Duck, Horween Chromexcel leather, solid brass hardware, and mil-spec cotton webbing. The highest quality materials are used: waxed twill fabric, leather, and thread are of US origin while webbing and most of the brass hardware is sourced from the UK.
• Adjustable two inch wide shoulder straps
• Two outer bellows pockets,
• Leather strap with brass roller buckle closure
• Draw cord to secure the bag’s contents.
• Edges are bound in waxed cotton tape, and stress points are bar-tacked or riveted.
• A double-layer reinforced bottom ensures a long life and even wear
• Semi-rigid back panel guarantees a comfortable ride and prevents bag flop.
18"H x 13L" x 5" D