The first season of Onesixone features the painted creations of Vicky Uslé. The Large Gaia is a structured handbag here shown in the Observatorio pattern - crafted in beige Italian calf leather with brass and 14K gold plated logo hardware created by jewelry designer Helena Rohner. The Hexagonal shape of the bag is assembled using the golden ration of proportions. Carry it in your hand or use the adjustable shoulder strap. Features include : goat leather lining and an inside pocket. The pattern is printed on each bag using a special technique which prohibits any alteration of the design. It is stitched and hand crafted by leather artisans in Ubrique (Spain).
• Detachable, adjustable strap up to 49"L plus a short handle for hand carry option
• Magnetic snap closure under top flap
• 14K over brass hardware created by jewelry designer Helena Rohner
• Handmade in Spain using Italian leather - leather specially treated to avoid dirt or darkening or alteration of the pattern
• Goat leather lining with inside zip pocket
• Limited Edition of 161 units, numbered and signed by Vicky Uslé.
• Comes with presentation box and dust bag
9"H x 8.25"L x 4.25" D
This product is no longer available.