From the mind of PB 0110 design team member Ayzit Bostan, the AB16 bucket bag/shoulder bag is ultra lightweight (1 lb, 5 oz) and sports a clean, minimalist design. The leather comes from one of Europe’s most renowned tanneries. Located in Wallonia, Belgium it has specialized in the pure vegetable tanning of top quality cowhide since 1873. The exquisite suede calfskin, meanwhile, is created by a Polish specialist in fine split leather. The solid brass fittings are custom designed and made for PB 0110 at a workshop in Tuscany. All zips, again made of solid brass, are produced in the heart of Germany. The thread used is spun in southwest Germany by a family-run firm dating back over 150 years.
• One short handle and adjustable shoulder strap (up to 38" long)
• Drawstring leather closure and metal feet
• Interior lined in grey suede with one large main zip compartment and one cardholder slot
• Cowhide, pure vegetable tanned
• Fine 0.7 mm cuts of leather
• Specially reinforced strap mount
• Raw edge seams with hard-wearing thread and 2.5 stitches/cm
• Ring buckles and zip puller in solid brass, designed by Friederike Daumiller
• Zips in solid brass, repeatedly polished to a smooth finish, easy on the hands and scratch-prone surfaces
• Comes with dust bag
Weight 1lb 8oz
13"H x 13"L x 3.5"D
This product is no longer available.