New from Archival the Roll Top Messenger takes design cues from roll top and technical cycling bags, but is executed in top-grade natural materials. Featuring pockets inside and out, a firm leather closure strap, solid brass hardware, and web-reinforced top hem for easy rolling, this is an ideal bag for a cyclist, motorcyclist, fisherman, or anyone else who needs a solid shoulder bag that's extremely weather-resistant.
• Roll-top closure - reinforced top hem, brass snap, stout leather strap and brass roller buckle
• Comfortable, adjustable 2" cotton shoulder strap of mil-spec webbing. Breaks in to be supple without losing its dense, strong weave.
• Two slip pockets on front exterior, with a further two inside. One large slip pocket on back exterior - ideal for a U-lock, newspaper, or even a laptop (up to 15”)
• 22 oz waxed cotton twill (custom woven for Archival in the USA) with brass hardware
• All inside seams taped with Archival’s custom-made waxed canvas bias tape. Stress points are reinforced, and heavy duty thread is used throughout.
• Double bottom and curved corners for long durability
12" H x 18" L x 4" D
This product is no longer available.