Handcrafted in Spain and designed by Spanish-born, Paris-based designer Fernando Bonastre, the Handbox is a petite structural handbag from the label’s debut women's collection. The epitome of modern chic, the striking Handbox is made from the highest quality vegetable-tanned leathers and painted edges, with the design distilled down to a pure, architectural simplicity. Nothing is over-designed with only the essential hardware present: Italian Alce hardware and Raccagni zippers are used to achieve its pristine look. Hold it in your hand go forth.
• 5.5” tubular handles with contrast grey leather overlay
• Zip top with attached pull
• Lined in grey cotton canvas with an interior zip pocket plus two drop-down pockets suitable for smartphone and other small items
• Brushed silver hardware and metal feet
• Weight: 1 lbs 10oz
• Comes with Bonastre dust bag
7"H x 11.5"L x 5.5"D
This product is no longer available.