Handcrafted in Spain and designed by Spanish-born, Paris-based designer Fernando Bonastre, the Shoulder Scar Bag is a striking handbag with a modernist chic appeal. Made from the highest quality vegetable-tanned leathers and painted edges, with the design distilled down to a pure, architectural simplicity. Nothing is over-designed with only the essential hardware present: Italian Alce hardware and Raccagni zippers are used to achieve its pristine look. Carry it by the hand, or use the shoulder strap. The shorter handles can be made to disappear into the bag when not in use giving a messenger bag look. While the leather starts out quite firm and structured it softens up beautifully over time. The overall shape though is maintainted.
• Metal and leather detachable shoulder strap measure 44 inches beyond the top of the bag
• Short handles for hand held - the short straps also collapse into the bag for an cleaner silhouette
• Lined in natural cotton canvas with an interior zip pocket and two drop-down pockets suitable for smartphone and other small items
• Brushed silver hardware and 2 way zipper
• Weight: 1 lbs 13 oz
• Comes with Bonastre dust bag
9"H x 14"L x 5.5"D
This product is no longer available.