weld asymetrical twisted panel Cardigan
if you are a cardigan fan (like I am) and can't seem to own enough you are out of luck talking yourself out of this one. Its super soft, cozy, off beat and timeless. Made in Italy in small quantities this is a special product. Runs generous. Meant to be slouchy. Model is 5 foot 10 and wearing size 1.
- 10% cashmere 65% merino 25% polyamide. Cashmere extra-fine merino bouclé yarn
- Hand wash cold. Lay flat and block to dry. Do not bleach. For best results, dry clean.
- Knitted from the finest Italian cashmere extra-fine merino with a subtle brushed boucle texture.
- Draped in a unique asymmetrical 3D pattern.
- Natural hand dyed by Weld with an accent recipe and numerous test. Weld is a herbaceous plant of the resedaceae family. Its leaves and stem contain luteolin, a flavone from which a very precious yellow dye can be extracted.
- Like the patina of well loved pottery, colors are naturally uneven and will change over time. Be mindful of the sun. Colors fade faster if left outside. Avoid contact with acidity. Appreciate the aging process
- Months of development and test to perfect this one of a kind construction- each panel is asymmetrical and unique.
- Made in Italy
Free Domestic shipping on orders $300 and up. Free International Shipping on orders $500 and up.
See full shipping information
- More about this brand
Notes from Elizabeth
this color is beyond lovely.. a gorgeous dusty yellow with the slightest touch of green ! The feel of the knit is heavenly - the design just the right amount of asymmetry.