AB49.1 Black Tote by PB 0110
ONLY ONE LEFT!
The AB 49.1 Tote is new to the tote lineup for PB 0110 and makes for a lovely everyday tote for work or life. Made from exquisite calfskin created by a Polish specialist in fine split leather. The solid brass fittings are custom designed as are all zips, again made of solid brass, are produced in the heart of Germany. In use, outstanding features include its ultra lightweight (just 20 oz) and adjustable straps allowing both hand and shoulder carry. As with all their design, the leather will soften over time and become more supple while the overall shape of the bag is maintained. Model is wearing the Poet Shirt and Lima Pant by Labo Art.
• Twin adjustable straps with three height settings
• Internals: one large main compartment and one large zip pocket
• Cowhide, pure vegetable tanned
• Front and back formed from large cuts of leather 1.7 mm thick
• Edges multi-dyed and polished
• Lined in suede calfskin
• Hardware triangles, studs, bars and zip puller in solid brass, designed by Friederike Daumiller
• Zips in solid brass, repeatedly polished to a smooth finish, easy on the hands and scratch-prone surfaces
• 13"H x 13"L x 2.5"D