Brown wool and cashmere Farm skirt
The brown wool Farmers Skirt by Pipsqueak Chapeau is a vintage inspired cool weather skirt. Handmade in Brooklyn using a pin striped wool cashmere blend and accented by Liberty fabric at the waist and under the hem. . Details include tiny pleats at the front of the skirt. It can be worn at the hip or the natural waist. It has pockets and a raw edged hem. Model is five foot eight and is wearing the size M. Shown with New Monkey Shirt and Le Yucca Loafers.
• Handmade in Brooklyn using wool/cashmere blend stripes and
• Button and and snap waist with pockets, easy loose fit
• Wear at natural waist or on hips
• Delicate pleated on the front of the waist, smooth on the back of the waist
• Hand wash cold and hang dry or dry clean
Size S waist measures 27 inches with an inch of adjustability
Size M waist measures 29 inches with a inch of adjustabitliy
Free Domestic shipping and returns on orders $100 and up. Free International Shipping on orders $300 and up.
See full shipping information
- More about this brand
Notes from Elizabeth
Try this with a fitted tee and a cardigan on top for a daytime look. Love all the Liberty contrast fabric and lining details on this piece.