Logwood asymetrical twisted panel pullover
The Unir pullover is super soft, cozy, off beat and timeless. Made in small quantities this is a special product. Runs generous. Meant to be slouchy. Model is 5 foot 10 and wearing size 1.
- 10% cashmere 65% merino 25% polyamide. Cashmere extra-fine merino bouclé yarn
- Hand wash cold. Lay flat and block to dry. Do not bleach. For best results, dry clean.
- Knitted from the finest Italian cashmere extra-fine merino with a subtle brushed boucle texture.
- Draped in a unique asymmetrical 3D pattern.
- Natural hand dyed by Logwood. An evergreen tree of the legume family. Extracted from its wood, hematoxylin is an excellent dye which gives a wide range of shades from green to violet and black, also in mélange
- Like the patina of well loved pottery, colors are naturally uneven and will change over time. Be mindful of the sun. Colors fade faster if left outside. Avoid contact with acidity. Appreciate the aging process
- Months of development and test to perfect this one of a kind construction- each panel is asymmetrical and unique.
- Made in Italy
Free Domestic shipping on orders $300 and up. Free International Shipping on orders $500 and up.
See full shipping information
- More about this brand
Notes from Elizabeth
this color is beyond lovely.. a gorgeous plum ! The feel of the knit is heavenly - the design just the right amount of asymmetry.