The days are getting shorter and the weather is getting cooler. To stay vital and healthy you can take little extra care during times of transition by maintaining your immune system and over all general well-being. Nature won’t adapt to us so we must adapt to nature. But that doesn’t mean you can’t extend your summer glow for a little longer. Focus on fresh glowing skin and a bit of colour on your lips accompanied by your favorite outfit.
- Start by prepping and priming your skin with your favorite face oil, balm or moisturizer.
- To achieve an effortless even skin tone – mix any matching skin enhancer with SPF that you love. Give your skin enhancer added luster mix in a small amount of Bronzelighter Roseate before application. Apply with fingers or foundation brush. As a concealer, apply the Skin enhancer with fingers or concealer brush on areas that need more coverage.
- Apply Bronzelighter Roseate under cheekbones, under chin and on the temples for enhancing your features and added glow to your skin. For a little extra shine, add the Strobelighter Elysian on the bridge of your nose, high points of the cheeks, under your brow bone and on your upper lip.
- Apply All over color Etruscan on eyelids and cheeks with your fingers and blend out evenly.
- Apply All over color Alizarin gently dabbed on lips for a natural “your lips but better” look.
- Curl your lashes and apply Precision mascara Obsidian on eyelashes. Start with lower lashes, let it dry and then apply one layer on upper lashes.
- Apply All over shine Cristallo on high points of your cheeks, bridge of your nose and on top pf your lip color for a natural subtle glossy finish.
- Finish your look by gently apply a small amount of All over shine Cristallo on eyebrows for hold.
Products used to create this look: